Monday 6 September 2021

September 6, 1991: Peter told me he didn't like working with me because I argue


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday morning I met Bill, his son and Peter down on Shooter Street at a place with two porches. The customers were recommended by us and were moving into the same house that we'd moved the gay couple out of the previous week. It was quite a bit of work with a lot of boxes. One of the customers wrote scripts for videos and he told me that his grandfather had owned a wild west show. They didn't tip us. 
            Peter told me he didn't like working with me because I argued. 
            I took some more of the Architectural Digests that the previous residents had put out in the garbage. 
            I got a ride to Victoria Park. When I got back to Nancy's place she and the baby weren't there. 
            The baby's placenta was still in the freezer because Nancy and I had been planning on getting a cherry tree and putting the placenta in the hole before planting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment