Friday 3 September 2021

September 3, 1991: I got five answers wrong but I passed my written driving test


Thirty years ago today

            There was no work on Tuesday so I decided to go downtown to write my driving test. I was a little bit afraid that they wouldn't accept my no longer valid passport. I was also somewhat nervous about passing the test although I'd done so before. I got five answers wrong but I passed. 
            Afterwards I went up to Statistics Canada to see if I could register my daughter's birth and name, but they told me I needed a note from the midwife. 
            I went to my place for a while. I called Mike Copping and he said we could get together on Wednesday. I didn't get much done at my place besides washing some dishes and setting up half of the sectional couch. 
            I headed back to Nancy's place and told myself I would look for the midwife's note, but not that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment