Monday 20 September 2021

September 20, 1991: Sebastian said I was one of two people she would have liked to have become involved with


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday Toronto Transit was back at work after an eight day strike. 
            I worked at the TV Ontario warehouse but the job only took a couple of hours. I got a ride with Ray to Dufferin Station. 
            I called Mike Copping and he told me he had to work late and so we couldn't meet that night. 
            I went to Sebastian's building to see if I could get inside and knock on her apartment door. I couldn't and so I went to that strip place on the corner where there was a gorgeous woman dancing on stage. Then I went to the Lancaster and was there for quite a while. I had pan fries and I finally rented a table dancer. She was born in Saudi Arabia and was beautiful on stage but she wasn't a very good table dancer. 
           I went back to Sebastian's place and this time she was there to let me in. I spent an hour or so with her and she told me that I was one of the two people that she would have liked to have become involved with.

No comments:

Post a Comment