Tuesday 7 September 2021

September 7, 1991: I enjoyed my first night alone with the baby and being the one that fed her


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday morning I met Bill down at Danforth and Broadview to deliver the stuff for the gay couple that I loaded with Paul the week before. The place turned out to be a walk-up and so two couches and a bed spring had to be lifted over the balcony. Because of that we called in reenforcements in the form of Bill's son Shane and Shane's friend but it still took about six hours. The customers bought us subs for lunch and at the end we each got a $50 tip. 
            Nancy went to Reganne's birthday party that night and so I was alone with the baby. I didn't really approve of feeding her by bottle but I really enjoyed being alone with feeding her myself. She was pretty easy to take care of at that time. She went to sleep at around 22:30. I watched TV and jerked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment