Tuesday 21 September 2021

September 21, 1991: The baby was crying and her grandmother was annoying me by hovering as if I should let her take over


Thirty years ago today 

            On Saturday I went down to my place and put some stuff out on the sidewalk to sell while I worked on projects. I sold nothing. I finished all my cleaning up except for the sweeping.
            I took my first collage downtown to Kinkos on Bloor to be reduced and then copied into black and white. 
            I headed back to Nancy's place and when I got there she wasn't home but her parents were taking care of the baby. I took over with my child but after a while she started crying and wouldn't stop. She wasn't hungry and it didn't help to give her something to teethe on. Nancy's mother started hovering over me as if she should take the baby off my hands and that really bugged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment