Tuesday 28 September 2021

September 28, 1991: I pulled out but came immediately after and the condom was broken so Nancy used spermicide to be sure


Thirty years ago today 

            On Saturday morning I woke up at around 8:30 and got ready to go. I told Nancy I was leaving but she said for me to wait until she got back from the eye doctor. So after she left I took the baby and some of Nancy's milk to Bamburgh Plaza where I had breakfast. Once the baby finished the milk I had to go back and Nancy arrived just as I got there. We finally got away at 14:00 and when we made it to the Beaches Nancy wanted to go to The Body Shop. I felt like we'd already wasted enough of the day on her and so I complained. We argued until I agreed that she could go to The Body Shop but by that time it was already behind us she we went to Shoppers Drug Mart while I went to the Beer Store. We were supposed to meet there but I couldn't find her. 
            That night Nancy and I made love for the first time since way before the baby was born on May 17. I promised to withdraw before I came and I did but when I pulled out I ejaculated right away and it turned out that the condom had broken. It was so close to having been inside of her that Nancy wasn't sure and so she went out to find some spermicide. 
            She took the baby back to Scarborough and I stayed at my place. I jerked off twice before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment