Monday 10 August 2020

August 10, 1990: I got carried away and came inside of her. Suddenly we were worried about becoming parents



Thirty years ago today
           
Nancy and I made love after midnight. I ate her out while she was on her back with her feet over her head. Then I turned around with my back to her and entered without a condom. I was only trying something new but it felt so nice that I got carried away and came inside of her.
Now were were suddenly worried about becoming parents. She'd just finished her period and so we would have to wait a month to find out.
Later that day I went to a modelling agency and the woman in charge almost convinced me to get back into it but it would cost me $300.
Mia was at my place from the evening until 23:00 when Nancy and I left for the Claremont.
The club wasn't very crowded at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment