Sunday 2 August 2020

August 2, 1990: I dragged Nancy down the hall by her legs to my place



Thirty years ago today

I got off work at 13:30 because it was the beginning of my holiday. I deposited my cheque, which including my vacation pay was $520. I could only take out $300 because of my machine limit but I would withdraw the rest the next day. I bought twelve beers on the way home.
Nancy was on her way out but I asked her for a ten minute quickie. We fucked for half an hour and were covered in sweat.
I didn't do very much before I took a nap. I woke up at around 21:00 when Nancy came in to ask if I wanted to watch a video. We saw "Parenting" starring Steve Martin and it was pretty good. It's amazing how much that guy looks like my late friend Mike Copping.
Afterwards I dragged Nancy down the hall by her legs to my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment