Thursday 13 August 2020

August 13, 1990: She said she didn't want to see me for a while so I spent the night



Thirty years ago today

I spent the night at Nancy's place because she said she didn't want to see me for a while. She was concerned about the other women I'd been seeing and was afraid of getting AIDS. I told her that I thought we could work together for a spiritual aim and she said she needed to hear that. I held her all night.
I woke up an hour late and called Henry to tell him. He said that since it was pouring rain we might not start until noon anyway. He told me to stand by until 7:30. I got ready and he called to tell me to come in. He said for me to go up to Crosby and Yonge and to call him from there. I got there but I didn't have his cellular number. I had to make several calls before I got through. I didn't start work until 10:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment