Wednesday 19 August 2020

August 19, 1990: I put the kitten on the counter of the ATM and when the door slid open with my money he tried to jump in



Thirty years ago today

Elaine called to give me her number. I called her back and we talked until around 1:30 when I was too tired to treat the subject matter.
Nancy spent the night at my place.
I got up at 12:30 and after breakfast I took the kitten with me to the bank machine. I had him sitting on the counter and when the little door opened up to show my money he tried to jump in. He was a big hit at the supermarket, especially with the cashier that liked me so much.
I went to a lawn sale and got a blaster for $5. The tape worked if you fiddled with the switch and the guy I bought it from had the radio on but I couldn't seem to make it work.
I went for a walk, sat for a while, then went home and called Nancy. She stayed over at my place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment