Monday 24 August 2020

August 24, 1990: Judy told me she saw a woman in her underwear trying to get into my room



Thirty years ago today

I finished work around 14:00 and cashed my cheque. I was still way behind on my savings since my summer holiday. I bought beer and groceries.
Nancy called from work just to hear my voice. She said that Susan would be coming with us to the Claremont that night.
I had three beers and then took a shower.
I talked with Judy for a while and she told me she saw a woman in her underwear trying to get into my room.
I did a little cleaning and went to sleep for a while.
Nancy called and woke me up at 22:55. They had to wait while I got ready.
We walked all the way to The Claremont. There was a different crowd than usual, with a lot less dykes.

No comments:

Post a Comment