Thursday 20 August 2020

August 20, 1990: She was depressed about the hyperactivity of her mind so I invited her to a movie



Thirty years ago today

I talked to Yvette on the phone for quite a while after I got home from work. She was bummed out over her financial situation.
I called Nancy when she got home and she was depressed about the hyperactivity of her mind. I talked her into going out to a movie with me.
I checked my mail and found something from Tom Smarda. I planned on writing him another letter on the back of a collage. There was a package addressed to Nancy but she told me it was a bunch of condom samples for me.
Nancy liked the movie but now that I'd seen it twice I didn't need to see it again. I picked up the new Festival newspaper but there weren't many movies listed that I wanted to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment