Tuesday 4 August 2020

August 4, 1990: I told him to keep his hands off her. He said "Okay" and left.



Thirty years ago today

Sometime after last call at the Claremont I was dancing by myself when a guy came over to where Nancy was sitting and started talking with her. After a few minutes I looked back and saw that he had his hands all over Nancy's face. After the beer, the glass of wine and the tequila shooter she'd had she was drunk and in that state seemed willing to let him have his way. I walked over and asked him what was going on. He said, "We're just having a chat." I told him, "Well you can keep your hands off her while you're having your chat!" He said, "Okay" and left.
Nancy and I walked home after closing time and I was really pissed off at her.
Later that day I took Yvette's camera to Caribana and shot four rolls of film, two of which turned out to be motion picture film.

No comments:

Post a Comment