Monday 3 August 2020

August 3, 1990: She said she looked like Elvira and asked if I was well endowed



Thirty years ago today

I got up around 11:00, had breakfast and then picked up the newspapers to look through the classifieds.
I got a call from a woman who was answering my new personal ad and we made a tentative arrangement to meet at 17:30.
I called the cleaners about my jacket but I was told that it was still splattered with paint or some other white stuff.
Another woman answered my ad and she said she was white, even though I'd specified that I was looking for a black woman. She said she hadn't misunderstood but she'd called anyway. She told me that she looked like Elvira and asked if I was well endowed. We made a tentative date for the following night but she said she'd call me back to confirm.
That night Nancy and I went to the Claremont because we had free passes from the week before. It was pretty empty for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment