Sunday 16 August 2020

August 16, 1990: Victoria asked me for $5 but I said I couldn't afford it. She said I should have just said "No"


Thirty years ago today

After work I got dropped off at York Mills subway station.
I got some work done at home.
I missed Nancy but I also kind of missed Jennifer and was thinking of giving her a call.
That night I ran into Victoria on my way to pick up a Now Magazine. She asked me for $5 and we argued when I told her I couldn't afford it because she thought I should have just said, "No." I reminded her that she still owed me $100 and so we parted on a slightly bitter note.
I had some more of my curried cod for dinner.
Ibrihim called after I'd gone to bed. We didn't talk long but he said he was still in Brampton, not working and without a girlfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment