Wednesday 5 August 2020

August 5, 1990: In the middle of describing herself she said "I don't think I'm what you're looking for" and then hung up



Thirty years ago today

I was worried about Nancy's location from after midnight until I finally got through to her at 4:00. She had been out with her sister Susan and had gotten in at 2:30.
Later that morning I got three calls from women answering my new personal ad. One was a very intelligent and politically minded law student named Elaine and we talked for two hours. After that another woman phoned me whom I thought I remembered had called before to answer my previous ad. In the middle of describing herself she stopped and said, "I don't think I'm what you're looking for" and then she hung up. At about 15:00 I got a call from a woman who was whispering heavily as she asked if I had a big cock. I gave her everything that a man could give over the phone and she claimed that she came twice. She told me that she would call back and make a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment