Tuesday 25 August 2020

August 25, 1990: I chastized Nancy for not buying her own food



Thirty years ago today

I saw Carol at the Claremont and wished her a happy birthday but we didn't talk long because she was with people.
Nancy, Susan and I stayed there until 2:30. We walked as far as Gladstone and then caught the streetcar to the 7-11.
Nancy slept over.
She got up at 9:00 and I chastized her for not buying her own food.
After a breakfast of peanut butter and apple butter on rye with coffee and juice I went to the CKLN Demo Demo. Is there an echo in this diary? It went a lot better for me than I thought it would and the equipment was not as complex as I'd expected it to be. It lasted about three hours.
I walked home from Ryerson, on the way taking pictures and checking out lawn sales. I bought a turntable for $4.00.
I called Elaine and made a date for Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment