Wednesday 26 August 2020

August 26, 1990: That crazy hooker asked to come over but when I wouldn't give her any money she left


Thirty years ago today

I stayed overnight at Nancy's.
She got up at 7:30 and left for work. I rose at 11:30, had some fruit, juice and coffee and then went out to the bank machine to take out $40. I ran into that crazy hooker and she wanted to come over to my place, so I let her. She asked me for money but I said no and so she left.
I cleaned my camera and then took it for a walk. I went along King to Roncesvalles, then east on Queen. I bought a cream soda slush and drank it as I made my way to Ossington as I looked for lawn sales. I returned home along King.
I called Carol but she said she had company. I suggested that we get together for a drink and she said she'd call me about it.
Yvette called to chat for a while and said she had a cold.
Nancy came by to do her laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment