Tuesday 11 August 2020

August 11, 1990: Although women look better while dancing, men tend to be better at it



Thirty years ago today

I danced at the Claremont until closing time. There were a couple of guys dancing that were very good. Although women look better while they're dancing, men tend to have more talent for it.
When it was time to leave I looked around for Nancy but couldn't find her. I looked outside but she wasn't waiting out there either. I was just about to leave when she came running out. She had been in the washroom.
We walked all the way to the pedestrian bridge to Sunnyside Beach. When we were halfway across and leaning over the railing to look at the traffic on the expressway I started fingering her clitoris. I wanted to fuck her there but she was afraid and so we went to the beach where I fucked her bent over from behind in the water.
She spent the night at my place and we fucked again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment