Friday 21 August 2020

August 21, 1990: The kitten stayed awake all night biting our lips and noses



Thirty years ago today

Nancy slept over at my place but the kitten stayed awake all night biting our noses and lips.
She came by after work with Susan who had come to play with her kitten. Nancy brought a tape for me to listen to but I found it really boring. When we discussed it she told me that it depressed her when I criticized her that way. She went to Susan was staying over.
I called Elaine two times and she wasn't at home but I left a message with her mother for her to call me back. When she did we talked for quite a while about various subjects until I finally told her I had to go to bed. She seemed to find me very interesting even though we differed ideologically.

No comments:

Post a Comment