Monday 31 August 2020

August 31, 1990: Nancy was three days late for her period



Thirty years ago today

Nancy stayed overnight at my place and told me she was three days late for her period, so she might be pregnant. She also gave me $15 that I hadn't remembered that she owed me.
At lunch time Lorne had a talk with me about the way I worked. He said the quality of my work was fine but I was too slow. This was a new situation for me because in any other jobs I'd had there were no complaints. I couldn't work any faster and so I felt unappreciated and uncomfortable with my occupation.
After work I went to my bank and got a new card, then I cashed my cheque and on the way home bought beer and groceries.
I talked with Elaine on the phone.
I'd been feeling cold symptoms. I went to sleep for a while and when I woke up I wasn't sure if I was up to going to the Claremont.


No comments:

Post a Comment