Sunday 23 August 2020

August 23, 1990: Elaine called after I was in bed to tell me I have a nice smile


Thirty years ago today

Elaine called me after I was in bed to make sure I'd gotten home all right and to tell me that I have a nice smile.
That day at work I got pissed off at my foreman because he made me get out of the truck at lunch time while he went to get gas. He gave me no reason why I shouldn't stay in the truck. I told myself that next time I wouldn't leave and that I wouldn't take any more bullshit from him. hour to play with her kitten, which I'd named Sankara.
Carol called to chat for a while until sh
Susan came over for a good e got company. She finally gave me her phone number.
Nancy came in through the window at around midnight and stayed over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment