Friday 11 December 2020

December 11, 1990: At the Lancaster all the strippers were fat except for the black ones


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around noon. 
            On my way to the bank machine I checked my mail and found an envelope from dad containing a Christmas card and a cheque for $50. 
            I took out $200 from my account and did some shopping. 
            I called Mr Mover and Canada Post but there was still no work. 
            After breakfast I went downtown to Kinkos but my "Ten Gallon Halo" collage didn't copy well.
            I had pizza and a beer at King and the tracks and it was good.
            I walked home.
            I talked to Nancy on the phone and then I called Sebastian. She said we would get together between Christmas and New Years. 
            I went to the Lancaster to watch the strippers. They were all fat except for the black ones. 
            I called Mike and we agreed that we might get together next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment