Monday 28 December 2020

December 27, 1990: We made an appointment with a midwife then had an argument and she said she didn't want to see me until January 7


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy and I made love when we got home from Montreal. 
            When I got up I called Wayne and he gave me work for that day at 16:00 and the next day at 7:45.
            Nancy and I made an appointment with Joy the midwife for January 14. We had an argument and she got depressed. She said she didn't want to see me until January 7. 
            Tom Smarda called and told me he'd come by either tomorrow or the day after. 
            Work lasted two and a half hours.
            I called Jennifer and she invited me to her birthday party at the Claremont. 
            I put my laundry away but the place was still a mess. 
            I worked on some projects. I drank a couple of beers. 
            I called Chris and arranged to meet him in the morning for a ride to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment