Saturday 12 December 2020

December 12, 1990: Half an hour later we fucked again. That was new for me since I usually had to wait a few hours


Thirty years ago today

            I worked on a Christmas card collage way into the morning. Nancy came in at around 3:30 and explained that she'd been falling asleep on the midnight shift at the post office and so she knocked off early. She went straight to bed and I followed an hour or so later. 
            After sleeping for a while we made love and then a half hour later I fucked her again. This was new for me because I usually had to wait for several hours. 
            We didn't get out until around 15:00. We went to the library but they wouldn't let me renew the book that I'd been reading. 
            We had lunch at the Rhino. I was disappointed with my Cajan chicken and Nancy had a tasteless pizza. 
            We took the streetcar to the Eaton Centre so she could pay her phone bill and then had coffee at the Second Cup while I read the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment