Thursday 3 December 2020

December 3, 1990: At VisVis they gave me a free salad because they didn't have the one I wanted



Thirty years ago today

            I didn't get a call from Chris and so I had to TTC it into work. It was starting to snow pretty heavily by the time I got up there. I worked in the warehouse sweeping until about 13:30 and then went for lunch. It was storming like crazy when I came back. 
            Ray offered me a ride and so I checked out at 14:30 because I didn't want to get stuck up there.
            I tried to call Mike at John Vince Foods but I found out that he hadn't come into work at all.
            I went for something to eat at VisVis on the way home. They gave me a free salad because they didn't have the one that I'd wanted. 
            I still had some beer at home. 
            I whacked off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment