Saturday 5 December 2020

December 5, 1990: I worked in the warehouse and it was really boring with nothing to do but wheel stuff around


Thirty years ago today 

            Mike was late for work at John Vince Foods and didn't have time to drive me to Mr Mover so he dropped me off at Wilson station. 
            I worked in the warehouse again and it was really boring. There was nothing specific to do so I just puttered around. I took down some shelves, wheeled stuff around, and picked up garbage. I had lunch and then worked until Roy went home. He was about to give me a ride but then Chris came in and drove me all the way home. I would be working the next day. 
            The post office still hadn't called me about Christmas work. 
            I was still whacking off a lot. I told myself I had to call the girls soon to make dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment