Thursday 24 December 2020

December 24, 1990: We changed buses in Edmundston got a back seat and fucked until St Leonard


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy slept most of the way. We changed buses in Edmundston and got a back seat where we fucked and sucked until St Leonard. It was starting to storm when we got to Grand Falls around 9:00. I called Dad and asked how he was. He answered that he had cancer of the bladder. I told him we were in Grand Falls but he didn't want to drive out in the snowstorm to pick us up. We took a taxi which cost $15, plus a $3 tip. At Dad's place we looked at old photographs of Mom, Dad and me. We watched a bit of TV, slept, chatted with Dad, ate, and I cuddled with Nancy. I talked on the phone with a couple of my aunts. Later Nancy and I went for a walk but she didn't want to ruin her boots in the deep snow and so she put plastic bread bags over them. One of the redneck New Denmark children shouted sarcastically, "Nice boots!"

No comments:

Post a Comment