Wednesday 16 December 2020

December 16, 1990: I dreamed some women wanted to dress me as a girl so they could date me but guys would still buy them drinks


Thirty years ago today

            I had a dream that I was out west and being chased by these women who were trying to take me out. They wanted to go to a bar with me but they were worried that men wouldn't buy them drinks if they saw them with another guy. So their plan was to fool them by dressing me up as a woman. 
            Nancy came in after 7:00. 
            Tom Smarda called to let me know he'd be coming down to Toronto in about five days with a copy of Grub Magazine containing more angry responses to my submission. 
            That night I went to Nancy's parents' place for dinner. Nancy was very nervous. Her mother declared that Nancy's pregnancy had ruined her life. I told her we were pretty excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment