Wednesday 2 December 2020

December 2, 1990: When we made love I fantasized she was wearing a spiked collar


Thirty years ago today 

            I got up at 4:30, shaved, showered, had breakfast, did some work and a little bit of sewing before heading out. Chris was a little late to pick me up. Anna was with him and so I told her about her horoscope. 
            We worked in the warehouse taking down scaffolding and loading trailers. I learned that the company had gone into receivership and so there might not be much more work. Randy bought us pizza and pop. Roy gave me a ride at 16:15. 
            Nancy came over later. I was mad because she didn't want to take the computer job at the post office. She was afraid that the baby would get radiation poisoning. 
            We made love while I fantasized about her wearing a spiked collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment