Sunday 20 December 2020

December 20, 1990: I worked the elevator until way after midnight


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 11:00. Nancy was there for a while but had to go and meet Susan. 
            I did some stuff and then I sewed my pants. 
            I was at work at 14:30 but no one was there. I called Wayne and he told me that they'd be there at 15:00. Nobody showed up until 15:30. 
            I ran into this woman of East Indian descent from Trinidad who I used to chat with on Queen along with her husband. It turned out she worked in the building where I was doing the job. 
            Roy was there although he wasn't supposed to be straining his back. 
            I had lunch across the street and then I was in charge of the elevator until way after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment