Friday 4 December 2020

December 4, 1990: The strippers were boring but there were some good looking table dancers


Thirty years ago today

            There was no work today.
            I called Mike Copping at work and arranged to meet him at 20:00 at Bersani and Carlevale. 
            I went out around 16:00 and had a sub at Subway. I then checked out the Palace Tavern and found that it was no longer a tavern.
            I was very early to meet Mike and so I went to the Brass Rail for a while. The strippers were boring but there were some good looking table dancers. 
            At Bersani and Carlevale I did some research for my documentary until Mike showed up. He told me he'd just had a hassle with three black guys and "one little big mouthed black woman." 
            We saw "Misery". It was a great movie. 
            Mike stayed overnight at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment