Wednesday 30 December 2020

December 30, 1990: We discussed my article in Grubb Magazine and the responses. I was getting infamous


Thirty years ago today 

            Tom Smarda fixed my turntable and we were up talking and listening to music until about 4:00. He drank a lot of beer and smoked a lot of cigarettes.  
            We got up around noon and Tom had a beer right away. 
            I shaved and showered and later on we went up to Lansdowne for a couple of beers and then visited his friend Donna on Queen. She lived with a guy named Ed who was a recording artist. He played some of his music and he sounded like John Lennon. 
            We discussed my article in Grubb Magazine and the responses. I was getting infamous. 
            We all argued until well after midnight about the Natives, the Hopi, matriarchal societies, and the fate of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment