Wednesday 23 December 2020

December 23, 1990: When we got to Montreal I showed Nancy my old place on Montcalm


Thirty years ago today

            I stayed up until 4:00 working on projects and cleaning up a bit. 
            Nancy woke me up at around 10:00 and so I started rushing to do the laundry and get packed.
            When she got to my place I gave her her present. I got her to put it on even though she was embarrassed. She loved it but it was too big and so we would have to exchange it. 
            She went to the station before me to get the tickets. I left to meet her shortly after that and we caught the bus at 14:30. We arrived in Montreal at about 20:00 and had an hour and a half to kill so I took her to to show her my old place on Montcalm. I knocked on the door of my old neighbour Hans but there was no answer. We had dinner at Giovannis on St Catherine and then we caught the bus at 21:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment