Thursday 31 December 2020

December 31, 1990: I danced by myself into the New Year


Thirty years ago today

            Tom Smarda and I finished off the beer and talked until 5:00. We got up around 13:00, had coffee and talked some more for a couple of hours before he left to go and busk for some coins. He called after a while little later to give me Marcus's address in case I wanted to come over later. 
            I did a little cleaning and worked on projects and collages. 
            I took a shower and then headed for The Lizard Lounge. There was a $20 cover, which wasn't bad. There were lots of good looking white and East Asian women, but most of them were with someone. That in conjunction with shyness kept me from asking anyone to dance, so I danced by myself into the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment