Sunday 13 December 2020

December 13, 1990: The customer we moved bought us some great chicken salad sandwiches from Bregmans


Thirty years ago today 

            I got up to Finch and Yonge at 8:30 and had a coffee and croissant at the donut shop. Mike was there. Tom came with the truck at 8:45. 
            The customer was either with Black's Cameras or he was one of the Blacks. We would load the stuff from his house that day and unload it the next. He bought us some great chicken salad sandwiches from Bregman's for lunch and gave us each a $20 tip. 
            I stopped at the High Park Library on the way home but it was closed for construction so I went to the Parkdale Library to return the photography books. The rock book I wanted wasn't on the shelves and so I took out some others. 
            I talked with Nancy on the phone and we arranged for me to meet her parents the next night.

No comments:

Post a Comment