Monday 1 February 2021

February 1, 1991: It was Peyton Place revisited. We moved a guy again because he'd left his wife for his girlfriend


Thirty years ago today

            Chris didn't work today so I didn't get a ride but the job was downtown anyway. I met Donny, Shawn and Jim on location at Vaughn and St Clair. They were late. We moved the black guy that we'd moved downtown a month or so before out to Scarborough. It was Peyton Place revisited as he had left his black wife for a white girlfriend. We didn't get a tip. 
            Jim dropped me off at the McCowan LRT station. 
            I did some shopping on the way home and Nancy was doing the dishes when I got there. She wanted to go to a movie but I said tomorrow. We decided we'd see "Lawrence of Arabia" and then we made love. 
            I was still behind on reading all the newspapers. 
            I read to her from the baby book and we went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment