Sunday 7 February 2021

February 7, 1991: I painted on a collage and it didn't turn out so I used theatrical makeup and it worked


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 10:30 on Thursday, fried the last of my eggs and had them with toast. I read the papers, cleaned out a drawer and worked on some projects.
            Nancy came in at about 19:00 and I confessed to her that I was feeling tense that it seemed to be true this time every year. 
            I made spaghetti and used her mother's ratatouille for sauce. Nancy found it too spicy. 
            We went to the bank machine at Roncesvalles and Queen and after a struggle she managed to squeeze $5 out of her account. We went to Cheeks Burgers and Nancy bought me a beer. We walked home and she did her knitting practice. 
            I worked on adding paint to a collage but it didn't turn out right and so I used theatrical makeup instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment