Saturday 27 February 2021

February 27, 1991: Nancy wanted us to use a rental agency but then didn't want to but I said we didn't have time to look on our own


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy called me at 10:30 on Wednesday when I was still in bed and said she needed to know about rental agencies by noon. I stayed in bed for another half hour and when I got up I called Chris about getting a ride to work on Thursday. There was no answer and so I left a message. 
           I looked through the rentals and phoned a couple of agencies. 
           When Nancy phoned me back we decided to make an appointment for Thursday. 
           I had juice, fruit, soup and salad for breakfast and read the papers. 
           Nancy called again in the evening and now she was doubting the decision she'd made about the agency because she thought we might be able to find an apartment on our own. I didn't think we would have time for that since I was supposed to leave my place soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment