Tuesday 16 February 2021

February 16, 1991: I was addicted to the war and drinking a lot of pop


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I got to North York City Hall at 9:00. We worked until around 13:00 but Ralph clocked us out at 13:30. On my way home I went straight to King and across to Bathurst to see if the health food store there had any Tofutti, but they didn't. 
            Sebastian called and asked me out. She said she'd call me on Monday about Wednesday. 
            Nancy phoned from work to tell me she might not come over on Sunday. I was disappointed. 
            I didn't shave or clean up. I read the papers and then slept. 
            I hadn't gotten a call from Tammy and no mail response from Grub Magazine or Serena. 
            I wrote this five days after the date because I was addicted to the war. I was drinking a lot of pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment