Monday 22 February 2021

February 22, 1991: I shaved and showered. The place was a mess but at least I was clean


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at around 13:30 on Friday. I ate peanuts and worked on some projects and a collage. I felt a bit sick to my stomach. Maybe it was sugar withdrawal or a reaction to grease. 
            Nancy called but she was preparing for Mia to come over for the weekend so she didn't talk long. She didn't want me to have my place sprayed for cockroaches because she was afraid the poison would harm the baby. 
            I pulled all my collage material off the shelves to look for images of shoulders. 
            I showered and shaved. The place was a mess but at least I was clean. 
            I was pretty horny but I was in a non-masturbatory mode. 
            There was nothing else to eat but peanuts, celery, honey and dressing. I didn't go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment