Saturday 13 February 2021

February 13, 1991: Tammy was quite attractive although she'd been around


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I got up to TV Ontario at 9:00 but Chris wasn't there yet. I went for a coffee and was drinking it when I realized that the cream that I'd added was breaking my diet. I drank it anyway. I worked about two and a half hours and went home. 
            I took Nancy's Valentines Day card and some collages downtown to make copies. I stopped at the Moonside for a beer on my way there and back to see if could guess if one of the customers was Tammy. Each time there was a different woman there that I suspected was her.
            Later on that evening while I was finishing the card the phone rang and it was Tammy. I went down to the Moonside on Roncesvalles to meet her. She was much better looking than the women I'd been checking out there earlier. She was quite attractive although she'd been around.

No comments:

Post a Comment