Tuesday 9 February 2021

February 9, 1991: I got a wrong number call from a woman and we started flirting


Thirty years ago today

            I heard a knock on Saturday at around 11:00 and it was the Jehovah's Witnesses. I would have enjoyed sparring with them but I said, "Why do you guys always come so early?" They slipped a pamphlet under my door and I went back to bed. 
            I got up at noon, had corn meal with coconut milk and toast. 
            I did a lot of cleaning up. I cleaned out my closet and threw away four pairs of pants. I got rid of a lot of the old newspapers that were in the bottom drawer. 
            I worked on Nancy's Valentines collage. 
            Nancy called but didn't have much to say. She seemed to be troubled but didn't want to talk about it. She said she didn't feel like coming over tomorrow. 
            I got a wrong number call from a woman and I started flirting with her. She gave me her number.

No comments:

Post a Comment