Wednesday 17 February 2021

February 17, 1991: Heidi was worried because the condom broke with her boyfriend. I told her she could practice condom placement with me. She said she'd hold me to it


Thirty years ago today 

            I got up on Sunday at around midday. Heidi called. She told me that she broke up with her girlfriend and now had a male lover who was a dread and a non-using crack dealer. She said she was worried because the condom broke and I told her she could improve her condom placing skills by practising on me. She said she would hold me to it. She told me she would invite me over later in the week. 
            I arranged with Chris for a ride to work on Monday. 
            Nancy phoned and I said, "Why aren't you here?" She explained that she'd planned on coming but she hadn't worked that day and it screwed up her timing. She got a facial from her mother instead. She'd be coming over to my place on Monday anyway. 
            I hadn't had a beer yet and Monday would be my last chance before I changed my diet for Lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment