Thursday 4 February 2021

February 4, 1991: I got a warning from Bell that they'd be cutting my penis off because it wasn't in my name


Thirty years ago today

            It was a Monday and Nancy started a new temp job.
            I got up at around noon and had fried tofu and potatoes for breakfast. 
            I bought the papers but I didn't finish reading them before the day's end. 
            There would be no work tomorrow. 
            I called the phone company because I'd gotten a warning that they'd be cutting my penis off on the 8th. They found out that my cock wasn't in my name, so I called Brenda and asked her to call them on Tuesday to see if they'd accept $20 a week. She'd quit her job and was going to sell her car. She didn't know what to do with her life. 
            I called Nancy. 
            I shaved for the first time in a week then I wrote this page and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment