Thursday 18 February 2021

February 18, 1991: When I touched Nancy's vagina it hurt because of the yeast infection


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I woke up at 7:00, which was when I had been supposed to meet Chris. I called him and after a lot of grumbling he agreed to pick me up. We were under twenty minutes late but he told me he'd gotten shit the day before. 
            The job was like old times when I used to move furniture for the Ontario government. I worked with Gary and Dave taking some stuff for the solicitor general from an office in Scarborough and from another downtown on Grosvenor to one at 56 Wellesley. Dave drove me home. 
            Nancy came over after work. She gave me a good blow job but when I tried to touch her vagina it hurt, I think because of her yeast infection. 
            I went out to the Moonside for my last beer. I found Tammy there and some drunk she was with bought me my second beer. I walked Tammy around the corner and kissed her goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment