Friday 26 February 2021

February 26, 1991: I called the radio station and talked on the air about war and hatred


Thirty years ago today

            I got home from work on Tuesday at around 2:00 and did some reading before I went to bed. 
            I got up at noon, cleaned up a bit, went out to the bank machine, bought some food and the papers. I had a salad for breakfast while reading the news. 
            I went to the Royal Bank at the Dufferin Mall and got a $40 money order for which I had to pay a $3 service charge. I used to the money order to make a payment on my phone bill, then I went home and read some more news. 
            I hadn't shaved or showered for a couple of days. 
            Nancy and I talked on the phone about meeting on Thursday at a rental agency. I was supposed to look for one and also find out how late I would be working that day. 
            I called the radio station a little after midnight and talked on the air about war and hatred.

No comments:

Post a Comment