Wednesday 24 February 2021

February 24, 1991: Nancy and I took pillows to our first prenatal group


Thirty years ago 

            On Sunday Nancy called at around 8:30 and said that instead of me meeting her at Eaton Centre she would come over. She arrived at 9:30 when I was finishing up some sewing. Her parents drove us to Queen and Spadina and we walked with our two pillows up to 25 Huron for our first prenatal meeting. There were about ten couples there counting us. We basically talked about ourselves and asked questions. We did a relaxation exercise and that was it. 
            Nancy and I went to Eaton Centre and walked around for a while, then we sat and watched people. Nancy bought me some fruit. We went to Toby's and had the ratatouille but it wasn't as good as mine. I'd forgotten my Metropass at my place and so Nancy paid my way home where I made my own ratatouille.

No comments:

Post a Comment