Wednesday 10 February 2021

February 10, 1991: I made macaroni dinner but ruined it with old margarine. I ate it while Nancy rode me about ruining my health


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around noon on Sunday and had corn meal and toast for breakfast. 
            I couldn't afford the paper. 
            I worked on projects, I cleaned up, I shaved and showered. 
            Nancy arrived at 18:00 and I was glad to see her. I cooked the macaroni dinner that she'd gotten from the health food store but I ruined it with some old margarine from the back of the fridge. I ate half of it anyway while Nancy kept riding me about how I was going to ruin my health. 
            We had our meeting at 21:00. We meditated for fifteen minutes while watching our breathing. We then talked about what we'd gotten rid of during the week. Nancy said she found some jewellery and nail polish but forgot sensation. We decided for this week to work on finding out what we are born with.

No comments:

Post a Comment