Friday 5 February 2021

February 5, 1991: I read Tropic of Cancer to Nancy over the phone until she got too horny


Thirty years ago today

            I got up on Tuesday at around 10:30. I had fried eggs for breakfast and read all the papers but the Sun. 
            I went to the library to return some books and take out a few more. 
            I went to Manpower and picked out a couple of jobs. I was on hold for one and the other was on a farm in Scarborough but I would have to call. 
            I went to Simpson's to return the grapefruit juice and they put the credit back on Nancy's card. 
            I went to a couple of bookstores and made $4.50 from selling a few books. 
            I bought chicken legs and pop. 
            Nancy called me just before leaving work. 
            Chris phoned.
            Nancy called again that night and I read her the April entries from my 1990 diary. I also read to her from Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer until she got too horny and told me to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment